SCHOOL FEES INSTRUCTION
- Please bring this fee card while paying the school fees.
- All fees must be paid by cash/cheque at school office.
- All types of fees are non-refundable.
- School fees may get revised annually.
- Late Fee of Rs.10/- per day will be charged after the due date.(Q1: 10thJUN, Q2: 10thSEP, Q3: 10thDEC,Q4: 10thMAR)
- In case of damage/loss of this fee card, new fee card will be issued on payment of Rs 100/-.
- Utility fee includes Fan, Light and Water.
- Maintenance includes cleanliness and toilet.
- Miscellaneous includes fee card, Identity card, progress report, class photo, dairy, syllabus and academic planner.
- Academic Session is from APRIL to MARCH.
- All fees needs to be paid for full academic session irrespective of Date of Admission (DOA).
- For the next session fee card will be issued on submission
of old fee card.
- Please tender exact change while paying for stationeries.
- Parents/Guardian should come to pay the school fees,
and should not handover cash to the student.
- Tuition fees will be collected on quarterly basis (3 Months).
- Q1: (APR-MAY-JUN); Q2: (JUL-AUG-SEP); Q3: (OCT-NOV-DEC); Q4: (JAN-FEB-MAR)
- Fees must be paid before 10th day of every quarter beginning.
In case of delay, fine of `10 per day will be charged.
|NEW ADMISSION FEES
|NUR – Class I
|Class II – Class VI
|Class VII – Class X
|Class II – Class X
|Nursery – Class X
|CBSE REG FEES
|Class IX – Class X